Saturday, June 13, 2020

Gacha Addiction in Second Life

I love Gacha, I'm addicted to Gacha... I will fully admit it and it's not something that I'm going to try and hide... I have a store on marketplace in which I peddle my unwanted goods - check it out here if you want -  and a hoard full of all kinds of different shiny things... Yet it's a bit of an addiction, although is it an addiction that I want to give up?! 
I'm not sure it's the best idea to be reading a book about how to give up gacha addiction while standing at the Arcade, surrounded by gacha. 
These self help books from Luc Boutique come in a range of different titles - including 1001 Dick Pics and this handy Gacha Addiction in Second Life. 

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: Wasabi - Autumn with Hat in #6 Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Glasses: REIGN - Coven Gacha Item in Myrtle Glasses 
Outfit: Cosmic Dust - Nova Outfit in Navy Plaid (Available until July 5th at equal10
Book: Luc Boutique - Awkward Books to Read in Public in Gacha Addiction in Second Life 
Bracelets & Rings: Vibing - Isabella Rings in Silver 
Pose: FOXCITY - The Tube, Pose 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment