Sunday, June 28, 2020

Missing Melody's Market

I felt like having a really lazy Sunday today... The weather had cooled down a little bit and I'm hoping that it's more like normal right now... Yet it got me in the mood to go out exploring, and that lead me to the gorgeous sim of Missing Melody... 
It's such a pretty location, with a farmish area, and the carnival and market spaces that I spent a good deal of time just wandering around, planning that I'd be back and even - something that I never normally find myself doing - planning photos I'd want to take within locations at this gorgeous place!! 
I wasn't even planning on taking any photos but happened to almost accidentally luck myself into this shot of myself browsing the market stalls... I got some lovely bread, and a bottle of wine for supper and even some flowers for my table... I'm still debating if I should go back for clowns, but there is a stall with some gorgeous teddybears too... UGH decisions decisions... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: TRUTH - Athena in Redhead (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Dress & Bag: Zenith - Summer Gacha Collection in Boho Style Dress RARE & Rattan Bucket Bag RARE (Available until July 15th at Kustom9
Pose: FOXCITY - Focus On Me, Pose 5 

No comments:

Post a Comment