Monday, June 1, 2020

Life's a Beach for Summer of Goth

Life's a beach at the Summer of Goth for Necrosis... There's so much pretty but pretty dead stuff available in this round that a girl simply cannot resist getting her swimwear on and heading to the beach... 
She grabbed my big pink flamingo floatie and headed to the beach at Amavatar and went for a dip in the ocean... Had to be a little careful, didn't want my new jewellery to get wet... It wouldn't work nicely with salt water... I mean the Pentagram Nipple Shields couldn't be covered anyway, so I had to wear my Ayumi Bodysuit and leave the straps down, but I also don't want my gorgeous Debbie Necklace, the feisty looking Pentagram Earrings and my awesome make-up or wounds to get wet and salty... Salt in the wounds, OUCH!!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: TRUTH - Taren in Redhead 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Eye Make-Up: NAR MATTARU - Bast Eyeshadows (Available until June 14th at Necrosis
Face Wounds: The Rotting Lab - Starcrossed (Available until June 14th at Necrosis
Earrings: GRAVEYARD - Pentagram Earrings in Silver (Available until June 14th at Necrosis
Collar: Neverwish - Caro Collar in Black 
Necklace: CELESTE - Debbie Necklace Stack (Available until June 16th at Shiny Shabby
Piercings: Neverwish - Pentagram Nipple Shield in Silver 
Swimsuit: MuggleBorn - Ayumi Bodysuit 
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Flamingo, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment