Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Backyard Snorkeling!

It's getting to be way too hot here in Holland... I think someone left the door open on the oven again and it's not feeling all that nice - kinda sticky, kinda gross... In case you'd forgotten or didn't know I HATE when it's hot... I got home from my job in the city, and all I wanted was to cool down, but it's just as hot at home and I don't have a pool... Really wish I had one of those little kiddy pools, I'd be sitting in that bitch ALL DAY! 
Rudh on the other hand has a kiddy pool and knows very well how to use it... Not sure it was meant to keep under water critters in - such as these adorable MishMish Starfish or Baby Octopus, and the Atomic Ocean Plushies - but you know Rudh, she's always been a little different! 
She's so busy, playing in her pool, wearing her face mask and snorkel so she can watch her little friends up close - thanks to this amazeballs pose from SamPoses called "Snorkling" that I spotted on Facebook and HAD to have! - she didn't even notice her little Boston Terrier was stealing bangers from the barbie!! 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi - Elektra Mesh Hair in Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Floaties: Lewd - Arm Floaties 
Outfit (Including Hair Accessory): Katat0nik - Missy Gacha Items 
Flippers: lunabeam - The Mermaid Set in Adella (No Longer Available!) 
Pose & Pool Prop: SamPoses - Snorkling 
Octopus: MishMish - Baby Octopus Gacha Item in The Pirate RARE 
Starfish: MishMish - Starfish in Orange Pack 
Fish: .Atomic - Ocean Plushies Gacha Items in Puffer Fish (No Longer Available!) 
BBQ & Dog: Jian - Boston Terrier in Hot Dog Thief 
Backdrop: MINIMAL - Block Party Backdrop 

No comments:

Post a Comment