Sunday, June 7, 2020

I'm a Gardening Mug!

I've been getting a real gardening kick lately, and although it's not something I enjoy in RL, I cannot seem to get enough of it in SL what with the fact that HellBone built me my adorable little vegetable garden... I have said it already, I cannot get enough of my SL garden, and stores aren't exactly helping since there is so much pretty stuff that fit the garden and my whole new gardening lifestyle perfectly!!!! 
This outfit from Mug's Gardening Girl gacha collection - at the current round of The Arcade - and it is made up of shirts and shorts and lots of little accessories that make Gardening not only fun but stylish too... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: Wasabi - Elektra Mesh Hair in Reds (Available until June 22nd at Uber
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Outfit (Including Hand Held Accessories): Mug - Gardening Gal Gacha Items (Available until June 30th at The Arcade
Shoes: imbue - Leather Bow Plats in Mustard 
Pose: FOXCITY - Balance, Pose 2M 
Plants, Stones & Fences: Dysfunctionality - Various Garden Items Sold Separately 
Strawberry Plants: T-Spot Mesh - Strawberry Plants 
Boxed Radishes: Old World - Old Crate of Radish 
Scarecrow: Nuville - Scarecrow Greeter in Ted (No Longer Available!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment