Saturday, June 20, 2020

Cacti Pricks in the Heat!

It's getting hotter here... For the past few days it's been far warmer than I like, and because it's Holland it's like living in a sweat box... The humidity makes it so much worse than it would be if it was just hot! I wouldn't mind dry heat, but this stickiness is just yuck and the Summer has only just started!!! BLEH I hate Summer LOL... Although I'm not sure I'd be any good somewhere it's hot and dry either... 
Life in the desert with the Cacti is also something that's definitely not made for me! I HATE hot weather lol... I do like Cacti however, they have proven to be very adept adversaries in the battle to see who will survive in my RL home LOL... Other plants die but Cacti seem to withstand the Rudh, the cat and even the fact I forget they are there LOL... So when I saw this amazing gacha collection from [Since1975] called Cactus Land was released, and it included the best sofa I've seen in a while I HAD to have one hehe... It's perfect for the pricks in your life, they will feel right at home... 
It was the fault of this set, that I had to decorate and make things feel a little prickly in my new desert home! Something a few more cacti and these gorgeous Solstice Chairs - from Trompe Loeil - were just perfect to fix... 

What is she wearing; 
Hat & Hair: Moon - Mim in Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Outfit: Luas - Ashara (Current Group Gift) 
Shoes: REIGN- Platform Flip Flops in Plain 
Pose: -Extra- - In the Sun (Available on 20-6-2020 for Saturday Sale) 
Dark Cacti, Sofa, Table & Backdrop: [Since1975] - Cactus Land Gacha Items (Available until June 30th at Imaginarium
Light Cacti: Hive - San Pedro Cactus & Prickly Pear Cactus 
Decorated Cactus: dust bunny - Pom Pom Cactus in White 
Chairs: Trompe Loeil - Solstice Chair 
Cactus Book: [nefarious.inventions] - Over.Grown Gacha Item in Cacti Book (No Longer Available!) 
Burgers: {what next} - Mini Cheeseburgers 
Kebabs & Fries: CHEZ MOI - Maluma Beach Set Items 

No comments:

Post a Comment