Saturday, March 14, 2020

Boys... You forgot the Angel Blade!

Yesterday the Gators MC threw me a little Birthday Bash in SL... We like to throw interesting themed parties that can get a little chaotic at times, themes can be pretty interesting - I mean we've partied in poop at least 3 times by now - but this year HellBone chose a theme that made me super excited, this year was all about Supernatural!!!
Without giving any spoilers, I crawled out of my bed and into a flannel shirt - which is actually a new release from Vinyl for Equal10-  I "borrowed" from Sam, grabbing an angel blade I went to see where the party was... 
Looks like it being just my luck, the boys had already gotten into the cemetery and got the party started without me... What did I warn them about starting the fun? Opening portals to Hell, and releasing all the goodies within is not fair when I cant be there to play too... So I decided to sit on the "Baby" - or in this case the Metallicar from Hogs & Cart Wheels - and wait for them to come back and find me. It won't be long, they left the Angel Swords - from Violetility based on the Supernatural Weapon of choice - behind too! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Destiny in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: AsteroidBox - Theia Glasses in Color Pack 
Upper Necklace: Kibitz - Chained Lock Collar 
Lower Necklace: AsteroidBox - Ayla Necklace 
Tattoo: Miss G - Winchester Tattoo 
Outfit: VINYL - Budd Flannel Top in Gray (Available until April 8th at Equal10
Garter: (YUMMY) - Gun Garter Belt in Carbon Black 
Boots: DRD - Dirty Combats in Gray 
Pose: FOXCITY - Night Sassy, Pose 2 
Knife: Violetility - Angel Sword 
Car: Hogs & Cart Wheels - Metallicar 

No comments:

Post a Comment