Monday, March 9, 2020

A New Home with a Native Spirit

HellBone and I have been considering moving in RL... It is something that is being discussed but not something that's anywhere near set in stone, and the feeling is already making me very nervous. Why can't it just be more simple like it is in SL to contemplate a move? Some people change their house every week, and I LOVE moving into a new SL house when I can... 
There's less stress involved I suppose, less packing and unpacking is involved and a heck of a lot less chaos... I mean if you want to move in SL it's easy right? 
I will admit though that I LOVE moving into a new house in SL. Finding the perfect new dream home, or even just a temporary place until you get everything unpacked and looking pretty and then move on. 
I've thrown some of my new Native Spirit furniture - from the gacha collection by Petite Mort at Imaginarium - into my new summer guest house - from Trompe Loeil - and am slowly settling in. Even the cat seems to like it here! 
I just wonder how long it will last before I get cabin fever and need to move again hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Isabela Hairstyle in Basic Pack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Caboodle - Billie Shirt in White (Available until April 6th at Collabor88)  
Pants: Nerido - Catina Jeans in Grey 
Shoes: REIGN - Glitter Chuckies
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Guitar Case, Pose 2 
Furniture: Petite Mort - Native Spirit Gacha Collection (Available until March 31st at Imaginarium
Boxes: RC CLUSTER - New Home Moving Boxes 
Cat Box: MadPea - Crazy Cat Lady's Starter Kit Gacha Item in Cat Carrier 
House: Trompe Loeil - Guest Cottage Gacha Item in Waltham (Available until March 31st at The Arcade

No comments:

Post a Comment