Friday, March 6, 2020

Welcome Home for Heart Replacements

I've been so busy with work and being sick lately that I feel like I'm losing myself in the midst of things. I haven't really had time to stop and smell the roses, let alone sit down to take any pictures that I can blog. 
Now that I've finally found a little time, I decided for some reason to do something a little dark and macabre! Everything has been a little too cute and bright lately, and I needed to let the Living Dead Doll inside me have her day in the light... So today, as a possible cure for the way that she's feeling, she's having a heart replacement... 
In the dark old "Welcome Home" Asylum - a backdrop from Ex Machina - a "Hospital for Souls" the Hydrotub has been set up as a make shift operating table to remove her heart and then replace it with a Mekaniskt Heart. The device is a new invention from FIKA - available until March 15th at Aenigma - which will do the beating for me, and can be easily replaced when I'm getting heartbroken!
Just a short break for recovery, I have a long weekend, and so plenty of time, and I'll be back fighting fight and a little more android than usual hehe... 

What is she wearing; 
Hair: ARGRACE - KOHAKU in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face & Body Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds 
Bruises: duckie - Resistance Bruises 
Heart: FIKA - Mekaniskt Heart (Available until March 15th at Aenigma
Chest Wound: antielle - Beauty Clinic Gacha Item (No Longer Available!)
Outfit: 1313 MockingBird Lane - Heartastic Set (Available until March 6th at FaMESHed X
Pose: -Extra- - Overthinker 
Bath: ANTINATURAL - Hospital for Souls Gacha Item in Hydrotub 
Bucket: Pink Unicorn - Blood Bucket 
Tools: ANTINATURAL - Hospital for Souls Gacha Item in Freeman's Tools  
Blood: nefarious.inventions - splish splash Gacha Items (No Longer Available!)
Background: Ex Machina - Welcome Home Asylum Photo Scene 

No comments:

Post a Comment