Saturday, March 7, 2020

Anyone Fancy A Banana Split?

As it's a Saturday and I've been so busy lately, I feel like it's time for a little treat... Something deviously naughty that normally I'd run a mile from, but can justifiably allow myself today. I'm nothing thinking of anything elaborate or expensive, but something that will definitely make me smile... ICE CREAM will do that, like the banana splits that my dad used to make when I was a kid... 
Rudh wanted banana splits too, admittedly she did it in a different way than I would when I was younger but more is the question now of, can you look her in the eye while she eats her banana?! It's one of those challenges that I love to play with male friends even in RL, and as soon as I saw the bananas from Junk Food I knew I would be playing with them in SL too! 
It came together so perfectly with the awesome new Sherry Lingerie - that could also make the perfect bikini really - from MuggleBorn. I chose the Banana print to match my new toy - which is a pattern available in the fatpack - and then set about making some delicious banana splits! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Foxy - Bunny Hair 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Lingerie: MuggleBorn - Sherry Lingerie (Available until March 31st at Whore Couture Fair
Pose: Secret Poses - Secret Poses - Frappe, Pose 2 
Banana: Junk Food - Bento Bananas 
Sundae Supplies: The Hive - Banana Split Bar Gacha Items 
Backdrop: [VO.Z] - Late Night Kitchen (Available for use at Backdrop City

No comments:

Post a Comment