Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Want some Lemonade? It's got a kick to it!

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade... I'm suffering with a really bad cold at the moment so I could really use the vitamins, plenty of vitamin C. Luckily I love fruit juice and I'm drinking it by the gallon at the moment. Though at the moment, nothing seems to be working, so maybe I think that it's time for me to start adding the good stuff... Vodka maybe?!
I dressed up all cute, wearing a new Decoy outfit called Renee - it's a gacha collection available now at The Arcade, the shorts and tops are commons but the jacket is the rare just for those that want to know - and I went outside my little house to set up a lemonade stand. When life gives you Lemons - a pose set from NANTRA - made for the perfect little shop, and I was being good making sweet lemonade, that is until I got bored and felt that vodka was needed lol!

What is she wearing; 
Hair & Bow: Doe - Becca the Baker in No Hat Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Outfit: Decoy - Renee Gacha Collection Items (Available until March 31st at The Arcade
Pose & Props: {NANTRA} - When Life Gives You Lemons (Available until March 31st at The Liaison Collaborative

No comments:

Post a Comment