Saturday, March 28, 2020

Making Daisy Chains

Since it's Spring now, and since the weather has been fairly nice to look out of the window at, I'm feeling in the mood to get out there and enjoy the early sunshine, smell the flowers and roam free... Thank heavens we have SL to do that in at the moment, right? So I'm in the mood to be a little girlie - some might say hippy-ish - and dance on the grasses, hide at The Getaway, and decorate myself with daisies... 
I've been covered in daisies like this before, probably about the same time last year if I'm being honest, but it's a look and a feeling that I LOVE! When I was little in RL I would always find myself making daisy chains and talking to them in the long grass as soon as the weather was right to be allowed to play outside! 
So aside from the daisies I've dotted through my Sunshower Lamb hair, I had to slip into a new "Beth" skirt from Mug which is decorated with little white flowers, AND I even got a little naughty and picked a bunch while I was dancing through them - thanks to the ChicChica Chamomile bunch available now at Bloom
Anyone want me to make them a daisy chain? 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessories: Lamb - Sunshower in Reds 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Choker: [Buzzeri] - Daisy Choker in Natural 
Top: PSEUDO - Pepper Cardi in Gray (Available until April 22nd at Uber
Flowers: ChicChica - Chamomile (Available until April 4th at Bloom
Skirt: Mug - Beth Skirt in Medium (Available until April 4th at Bloom
Pose: Secret Poses - Nina, Pose 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment