Sunday, March 22, 2020

The Grubby Friends Search for Grub!

Now that I've updated myself I had to try and do something that's very important for me... The Living Dead Doll in me needs to be able to get out sometimes. So it was time to test out how the zombie me looks with my new face... The Living Dead Doll was set free... 
She's lurking in dark places, hiding from the light, and this time she's not alone... While having been in hiding she's found herself a new set of grubby little friends... 
Hiding at the Ministry of Darkness, the Living Dead Doll peeks out of the shadows. Her Grubby Friends - the current group gift from FIKA - forcing her out of hiding to find some fresh - yet rotten - food... 
There's a limitation on brains, this zombie girl will settle for something simple... Maybe Pizza?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Let it Snow (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Blood: Izzie's - Zombie 
Eyes: PSYCHO.Byts - Zombie Eyes 
Pets: FIKA - Grubby Friends (Current Group Gift) 
Collar: CURELESS - The Twelfth Night Gacha Item in Alpine Fur Brown 
Dress & Belt: lassitude & ennui - Ghanima Dress and Belt (Available until March 31st at Whore Couture Fair
Pose: Secret Poses - Nina, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment