Sunday, March 8, 2020

Recharging in the Tea Zone

Cyber Fair has opened in SL promoting a deluge of cyborg related pictures. and it's all very futuristic and exciting. Cyber has never really been a style I've dug into but looking at all of these gorgeous pictures a girl cannot help but get caught up in thinking about the what-ifs... 
In the future, when we're all wired in and needing to plug in to recharge our systems - an idea which actually sounds pretty good even for me right now - I'm hoping there's still tea! It would be nice to plug into a recharging point and drink a cup of tea while I charge... 
They could be like "Tea Zone" - signs made by Inner Demons available at Whore Couture Fair - I'd definitely be comfortable plugging myself in to charge if I could have tea too! 
In the future, I wonder if Cyber does become a thing, will we need to plug in? If we do, I WOULD LOVE to have plugs like the amazing "Feel the Connection Implants" from PSYCHO.Byts, and would definitely be down for some body improvements like this "Antebreachium Augmentation" from FIKA. It seems so strange to think of myself with robot parts, but if it ever were to happen I'd want them to look like these. Both of these things, along with some of my other props, are available at the new Cyber Fair, which runs until March 25th. 

What is she wearing;
Hair: #Foxy - Cattitude Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Neverwish - Tech Collars in Twisted Teal (Available until March 31st for the Twisted Hunt) 
Dress: Vinyl - New Day Party Dress in Yellow 
Back Accessory: PSYCHO.Byts - Feel the Connection Back Implants (Available until March 25th at Cyber Fair)
Glove: Fika - Antebreachium Augmentation (Available until March 25th at Cyber Fair
Pose: Secret Poses - Love, Pose 1 
Chair: buildworksdecor - Cyber / Retro Neon Chair in White (Available until March 25th at Cyber Fair
Table: Granola. - Wooden Stand in White Distressed 
Tea Set: Apple Fall - Tea Time Teaset 
Neon Signs: Inner Demons - Warning Neon Signs in Tea Zone Sign (Available until March 31st at Whore Couture Fair
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - The Future Gacha Item in Investigation (Available until March 25th at Cyber Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment