Tuesday, March 24, 2020

"Spring iz Sprung, the Grass iz Riz!"

Spring iz sprung,
the grass is riz! 
I wonder where the birdies is! 
Technically the rhyme is "boidies" that heavily accented way of saying birdies, but my mother always used to say it like birdies so it's what stuck with me, and what pops into my head every Spring. It's officially the Spring Season here and it's brought with it some gorgeous weather and the sounds of birds, and splashes of colourful flowers. Yet, due to the virus we're all stuck inside, not that it's a bad thing but we're missing out on that gorgeous spring sensation! The time when new life comes crashing in around us with a cacophony of colours, sounds and smells! I'm missing being outside, can you tell?! 
For now at least I guess we're lucky that we can spend time in SL and enjoy those pretty Spring time things... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Ubert Hairstyle in Basic Pack 
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory 
Scarf: Petite Mort - Infinity Scarf 
Outfit: AsteroidBox - Odette Overalls in Medium Denim (Available until April 10th at Kustom9
Pose & Props: Le Poppycock - Buttercup Farm Gacha Item in My Bleeting Heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment