Sunday, November 17, 2019

The Cows are Autumn Colours too!

November is STILL Autumn, right?! It feels like the world has gone a little crazy and it went from being warm and sunny, to really cold and gray far too quickly, skipping the step of the sunny and vibrant Autumn colours. I mean the leaves kinda went a muddy brown and then dropped off without even so much as a fanfare! Luckily I have SL to enjoy the pretty Autumn Colours... 
I am super excited not only because I am surrounded by some adorable Highland Cattle on the gorgeous Isle of Cezanne, but also because this is the first of what I hope to be many posts featuring the gorgeous designs from Decoy! I LOVE this sweater, it's a Valia Crop Top from Decoy at the current round of Collabor88.
I teamed it with some shorts from Miss Chelsea, a hat - that comes with the Etienne wig from Moon - and my current favourites the Heidi Wellies from friday, and the look was just adorable!!! Aren't I cute the way I pose?! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Moon - Etienne in RedHeads 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: Decoy - Valia Crop Top (Available until December 6th at Collabor88)
Shorts: miss chelsea - Holi Outfit Shorts 
Socks & Boots: friday - Heidi Wellies in Coal 
Pose: Secret Poses - Emma, Pose 7 

No comments:

Post a Comment