Saturday, November 23, 2019

Drinks and Dancing in the Afterglow

Today is my last day at home before I go on Holiday and oh my gosh it is so very needed. I want to take some time out to just relax and be with my RL family, the people that I miss so much now that I live in the Netherlands. It will be time to chill, do some shopping and read a few good books, while spending time with the family since I can't over Christmas and I CANNOT WAIT! 
This does. however, leave Rudh alone to fend for herself for a little while. Not that I'd imagine she minds... The times she's in control are her party times! 
So while the boss is away the avatar will play, she's going to party in the Afterglow and have tons of fun doing just that... With her Cutie Cocktails - from Kawaii Couture - dressed in a cute outfit complete with a Pastel Lover Collar - from Astara - and some very Naughty Earrings - from Overt, all of which are available at Afterglow by the way - she's doing to party like she's never partied before... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Cotton (Available until December 10th at Tres Chic
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Earrings: Overt - Naughty Earrings (Available until December 6th at Afterglow
Collar: Astara - Pastel Lover Collar (Available until December 6th at Afterglow
Necklace: Kibtiz - Happy Facey Necklace in Yellow 
Top: erratic - Neva Top in Lime 
Tray: Kawaii Couture - Cutie Cocktails in Alcohol Tray Tangerine (Available until December 6th at Afterglow
Shorts: Pseudo - GiGi Shorts in Mid 
Pose: FOXCITY - Sweet Tea, Pose 6 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Beachy (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment