Friday, November 29, 2019

Going Crazy for Black Friday

Even though I am not an American, giving Thanks is something that I like to do not just the one day a year but all year round, it's an international thing I feel. HOWEVER, there is one Thanksgiving tradition that I am very thankful for and that would be the BLACK FRIDAY sales the day after... Its catching on a little in the UK and so I indulged in a little RL shopping yesterday, but MY GOD today I will be needing to log into SL to hit some of the Black Friday sales in SL!!! There are so many, and there are some that I have been delaying buying from because I had been hoping there would be a Black Friday Sale!!!! I'm going to get into a shopping frenzy fairly soon I feel... 
After the craziness of the sales though, and while I am still away from SL, I think that I will be needing to check Rudh into somewhere quiet with some lovely help to calm her down...It's sale madness, it will pass in a few days - once the sales are over of course! - and until then the nurses will make sure she's well looked after! 
While we're discussing her new living arrangements, doesn't she look so cute too in her hospital robes?! The Teddy Crazy Hospital only allows bears in, so naturally Rudh had to dress for the part by adding some adorably Petite Fuzzy Ears - from Besom - which luckily blended with her pretty Olive wig. 
OK I should be quiet now, the Nasu Nurse Bear - from a gacha at Momoko - is here to feed me some pills - from the Let's Play Doctor gacha at Lemme - it's time to relax after the mad dash Black Friday Sales!!!

What is she wearing;
Ears: #Besom - Petite Fuzzy Ears in Bears Ears Pink ones 
Hair: Olive - the Libra Hair 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: CULT - Diamond Bow Collar 
Dress: nani - Cherry Bloom Gacha Item in Lace Sweatshirt 6 
Shoes: CULT - Cyn Med  Heels 
Pose: Secret Poses - Lana, Pose 2 
Bear: Momoko - Nasu Bear in Pink 
Medicine Props: LEMME - Let's Play Doctor Gacha Items 
Backdrop: FOXCITY. Photo Booth - The Ward in Pink (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment