Saturday, November 2, 2019

Whodoo Voodoo... I doo?!

I know that Halloween is over but seriously I cant resist myself one more dark and Samhain themed post because well, for me every day is Halloween! It's not just a seasonal thing, I live dark and macabre all year round. 
As the Halloween magic fades though, there's just time for one more spell... A little voodoo just to wave bye bye to both troubles with people that don't deserve me missing them, and as a bye bye to the Halloween Season... 
I put the fun in funeral and I definitely put the fun in voodoo... I LOVE having dolls for times when I don't want to have to deal with the drama of people acting like assholes! Heading to the Upward Spiral, she wanders around the levels and finds a quiet corner to cast a little voodoo spell on those that hurt her... 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Doe - Agatha in Gingers 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: Ama - B Sunglasses 
Choker: [Yomi] - Velvet Choker in Living Dead Girl 
Top: miss chelsea - Pop Top in Funeral (Available until November 12th at N21
Skirt: miss chelsea - Pop Top in Skirt (Available until November 12th at N21
Rings: lassitude & ennui - Hunted Rings 
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Voodoo Doll, Pose 2

No comments:

Post a Comment