Thursday, November 7, 2019

Sleepy, so it's Time for Tea

It's been SUCH a long few days, working my ass off in the cheese store although it's been strangely quiet which can in some cases make it worse as there's too many hours and not very many tasks to do. However, my Cheesy working week is done, and I'm back at home, able to warm myself up with a cup of tea and get myself feeling all snuggly before bed. 
I didn't realise that I looked so tired... I caught sight of myself after I slipped into some cute slouchy clothes - the top being an adorable Fun Crop from one of my new blog sponsors Star Sugar! I love these comfy looking tops, and there are so many cute things coming out from the store I cannot wait to see what I can do with all the pretty things... 
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm just here for the tea - thanks to a pose from NANTRA - I'll be back tomorrow when I'm hopefully a little less tired!?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: MINA - Yenna Hair in Dark Red 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-Up: [ Conviction ] - Maniac Eyes & Makeup Set 
Top: Star Sugar - Fun Crops in Do It 
Pose & Prop: NANTRA - Just Here for the Tea, Pose 2 (Available until November 26th at The Liaison Collaborative

No comments:

Post a Comment