Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Time for Tree Shopping!

It feels so lovely right about now in RL... I am just waking up and sitting in my parents living room watching the birds feed from the rosehips that are still waiting for them in the garden. Though you know me, I cannot just step away from my blog for too long, it's like an addiction that needs to be supported!
Im having a lovely time with my family though, we're even doing some very early christmassy type things since I wont be here in RL with them over the holidays. This is inspiring me just a little bit, I will be getting a little more Christmassy from now on... It's time for picking out my Christmas tree, I think...
I'm back at my favourite Winter space right now, Moochie, where the tree market is open and selling their gorgeous trees. It was warm and wooly in my sweater, but it was definitely nice to get a cup of coffee to keep my hands warm and toasty in all that snow! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Scarf: Wasabi Pills - Brrree Mesh Hair in Reds Pack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Snow: Izzie's - Face Snow 
Top: SEUL - Koi Knit Sweater in Hunter 
Pants: Zenith - Drop Down Garter Legging in Black 
Pose & Prop: Secret Poses - Ariana, Pose 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment