Tuesday, November 19, 2019

The First Snow of the Season

I said that my last post was to be the last of my Autumnal feeling, I cannot guarantee that as in SL it can be any time of year no matter what the weather outside is doing, but at least for now, the snow is settling into Rudh's world and making things a little chilly! It's one of my favourite things about this time of year, an excuse to wrap up snugly, to curl up in front of a warm fire and drink tea with a good book... In RL I HATE SNOW! It makes me so paranoid - I'm always one to slip over, it's like a guaranteed thing - but in SL, that's a different story... Bring on the Snow Mr Frost... 
Of course, again, the fact that it is Second Life means you can get away with wearing next to nothing in the snow and not get cold LOL... Hence why, my - I guess you might say it is a Look of the Day - outfit is probably a lot more revealing than it would be if I was in the snow in RL right now LOL...
I'm back at one of those places I LOVE to explore, ever changing with the seasons, right now it's gone all snowy - I'm talking about Moochie
This outfit is one of my current favourites... it's a top from RIOT with some gorgeous, almost Medieval open sleeves, I wrapped soft Fur Alice Stole - from Caboodle at Collar88 - and curled my hair into this gorgeous Focus Lamb style... It's become my favourite look of the Wintery season already!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Lamb - Focus in Red Pack 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: AsteroidBox - Theia Glasses in Color Pack 
Necklace: Kibitz - Lulu's necklace in Silver 
Fur: Caboodle - Alice Stole in Gray (Available until December 6th at Collabor88
Top: RIOT - Blair Crop in Silver 
Pants: Kaithleen's - Flare Jeans in Stone 
Pose: FOXCITY - Detached, Pose 6 

No comments:

Post a Comment