Saturday, November 16, 2019

Frames for the Wildest Whores

It's SATURDAY and I've been being such a good girl recently what with all the fun of Halloween and now once again redecorating our home area LOL, but I realized that for far too long now the naughtier side of me has been left in the dark too long... Well that's all about to change, and I have some very pretty and very fun things to play with!!
Fun things that keep even the wildest of whores happy!!! Things like the new Rotundus Bondage Frame from Violetility, that is available at the new round of ROMP. 
While on the subject of ROMP, you will have to excuse my scars... I was being a little Misschevious and got a punishment but I have been asked "Do You Love It?" - this is a gacha collection and the scarring shown is the Good Girl Rare top and bottom by the way!
I may be mischievous, but really I blame it on the adorable bodysuit, it brought out my inner bad girl, and that is all the fault of the Xyleth suit from MuggleBorn

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: MINA - DoMina in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Bodysuit: MuggleBorn - Xyleth Suit 
Body Wounds: Misschevious - Do You Love It Gacha Collection in Good Girl RARE Upper & Lower (Available until November 25th at ROMP)
Boots: Vanilla Bae - Kaya OTK Boots 
Pose: Reve Obscura - AOP Bento Pose 
Frame: Violetility - Rotundus Bondage Frame (Available until November 25th at ROMP
Backdrop: The Bearded Guy - Horny Stories in Wildest 

No comments:

Post a Comment