Sunday, November 10, 2019

Prettiness of the Demons

I'm still loving playing dress up and even though Halloween is over I'm living my dark little heart out just a little while longer, before all the prettiness of Christmas takes over... I let out my inner demon and today she was channeling a prettiness I haven't seen from the demonic me before... 
At Pendle Hill the pretty rainbow demon in me... Her gorgeous Dracarys Holo Dress - from RIOT - with it's scales, and the pretty if somewhat disturbing Evil Flower Hair from Zombie Suicide makes the prettiness perfect! 
I LOVE this look so much, it's a colour that I don't normally have much to do with but for some reason I'm more than happy with this... I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! 

What is she wearing;
Horns: [Contraption] - Jacob Horns 
Hair Accessory: Zombie Suicide - Evil Flower Hair Clip 
Hair: Wasabi - Ophelia Hair in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Make-Up: Zombie Suicide - Face Mermaid Scales 
Eyes: Izzie's - Demon Eyes 
Lipstick: PSYCHO.Byts - Sadayakko Lipsticks Pack 
Wings: Tentacio - Dark Call Me Gacha Items in Vamp Wings 
Dress: RIOT- Dracarys Holo Dresses in Black Holo 
Pose: NANTRA - Gothika, Pose 1 

No comments:

Post a Comment