Saturday, February 25, 2017

Back in my Childhood Bedroom

Well I'm back home at last, after a very stormy trip over the North Sea, HellBone and I made it home to my family and it feels freaking great to be here... Yesterday was spent chillaxing - with a quick trip to the grocery store - and an early night, but my gosh it always feels great to wake up in my old bedroom, in my old bed... I have so many good memories, and my childhood is wrapped up in this place like a cosy little dream.
This year it's 20 years since the creation of one of the weirder children's TV programmes of my youth, and my sister and I spent a good few hours giggling at the things we used to love back then. The 90's were my childhood, being back in my old childhood room - as well as a certain event in SL - has made me smile as I sit here writing this post with my early morning cup of coffee!
I was very much the typical 90's pre-teen... In love with a boyband called Take That, and sharing a bedroom with my little sister, I was lucky enough to be given all of the popular toys that a 90's kid could want! YES I even had a Tellytubbie doll, a Furbie - like the gacha collectables from REIGN - and a Tamagotchi - like the gacha toys from Luas.
Jelly bracelets and Jelly Shoes were a massive thing in my childhood... It was so cool to be seen wearing them, and when I add some of my other favourite toys like Spirograph and Trolls, this picture as much as my RL bedroom makes me feel happy. I am so excited that SL had a 90s themed Rewind Event! 
I LOVEEEEEEEEE being home, it's going to be a great chance for me to unwind and get rid of some of my stress, but never fear I won't forget to share things here too... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Exile - Don't Look Back (Available until March 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: Can't Even - Pacifier Choker in Black (Available until February 28th at Rewind)
Necklace & Drawing: Plastik - Radikal Gacha Items (Available until February 28th at Rewind
Dress & Shoes: CUREMORE - 90's Splash! Gacha Items (Available until February 28th at Rewind
Bracelets: Kibitz - Jelly bangles (Available until February 28th at Rewind
Troll, Chapsticks, Bracelets, Glitter & Walkman: DISORDERLY  - Flashback Gacha Items (Available until February 28th at Rewind
Pose: Signature Pose - Aching 
Bed: brocante - Metal Frame Bed in Pink 
Bear: BoOgErS - SherkBert Erherher RARE 
Poster: ML - Mesh Poster 
Lollipops: NX-Nardcotix - Le Confiserie Lollies 
Doll: NOMAD - Makeup Doll in Girl 
Rug: Kalopsia - Braided Rug (No longer available!)
Tamagotchi & Bag: Luas - 90s Remember Gacha Items (Available until February 28th at Rewind)
Food: REIGN - SLEEPOVER SURVIVAL GOODIES in #26 RARE
Unicorn: Pixicat - Sassy.Unicorn in Color 
Furbee: REIGN - FURBEE in PINK Hearts #6 (Available until February 28th at Rewind)
House: Trompe Loeil - Anastasia Cottage in Sunny (Available until March 6th at Collabor88)

No comments:

Post a Comment