Thursday, February 23, 2017

I'm going HOME!!!

I'm going HOME, I'm going HOME, I'm going HOME!!!!!!!!
Finally the day has arrived that I am going to be going back to the UK to visit Mum and Dad, it seems like it has taken forever to get here but finally I'm going home for just over a week!! 
I've got lots to do, packing to finish, cleaning to do that kinda stuff but I'm going to take 10 minutes outta my time to drink a cup of coffee and get overly excited here! I've been a good little blogger and built up a backlog of posts that I can share while I'm away too - gives me something to do when the family are working and keeps my addiction fed - and now it's just a matter of one final check in SL then I won't be logging in for a week!! 
Rudh is leaving with me, she'd better hurry though because she has a train to catch... 
Rudh is rushing to get to the train before it departs without her.
Dressed in a cute outfit that seems perfect for being a tourist in London in the spring, wrapped in her APHORISM Jacket to keep warm, she grabbed her bag, phone and camera and I really hope she makes it to the train on time?! Hey, she's a pretty Chic Traveller though right - thanks to Image Essentials anyway?! 
Still, I will be here blogging over the next week, sharing all the pretty pictures that I made in advance lol, but you wont see me in world until Friday 4th, at least I hope you won't lol... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Hunter in 02
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Jacket: APHORISM - Winter Parka in Camo Green 
Top: Blueberry - Group Gift Tank Top (Past Group Gift) 
Skirt: RealEvil Industries - Demi Skirt in Blue 5 
Pose & Props (Including Bag, Camera & Phone): Image Essentials - Chic Traveller (Available until March 3 at The Hipster Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment