Monday, February 20, 2017

Spice up your Live Nudes Bar

Woot, Monday Morning... I've had a very busy weekend - great but busy - and now I feel like I am ready to go back to bed after I've only just gotten out of it. I'm suffering something that is akin to a hangover but it's more like a gig weariness as this weekend HellBone and I went to see Avenged Sevenfold with Disturbed and then Anthrax... Maybe I'm getting too old for this?! LOL... 
Maybe that's why Geri left the Spice Girls?! 
Sorry my mind is wandering in all kinds of weird directions this morning, but I've been playing around with some of my new stuff from Rewind, and well... There's this dress... and it got me to thinking, what would Geri have done after leaving the Spice Girls?! 
Perhaps a show career of a different kind? Washed up and in a different kind of live performance?! Maybe at a place like The Rabbit Hole - an underground Strip Club?! 
I'm sure if that was to ever have happened, she'd have been able to make a fortune by dressing in her Ginger Spice outfit, the one that was so popular back in the 90's, was worn at the Brits and was in fact made using a tea towel! It's become so popular that for a 90's themed event, a well-known and loved designer such as Addams has designed, named and even included the Union Jack print version in their latest release for the event. 
The fall of Ginger Spice sees her taking a job in a Live Nudes Bar... What a way to Spice Up your Life?!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - JoJo in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Addams - Gery Spice Dress in N*42 (Available until February 28th at Rewind
Shoes: Reign - Scillia Heels 
Pose: Signature Pose - My Attention 

No comments:

Post a Comment