Monday, February 27, 2017

Raining on the Bunny

Waking up this morning, it's RAINING! Luckily it's not so bad as the recent storm Doris, but it seems that for today at least it might be a bit shit weather wise in the UK, and I'm wondering if it would be a waste of a day to spend all my time reading a book?!
I do love the rain though, I love the way that it sounds and smells, and as long as I'm not going got be caught out in it, then it can rain and rain and rain as far as I'm concerned!!!
Before I came home though, I was not only sent an awesome item from one of the stores that I blog for but also discovered a really cool location... It's just got that perfect feel for the weather in RL today!! 
The location is a place called One Caress, and it's so pretty... Kinda melancholy as it's raining so much but definitely pretty and worth it for any one who likes taking pictures to make a visit to!
The item that I was sent to blog is great, OK it won't be much help in the rain, but the sim as well as being rainy has a rather post-apocalyptic feel which this item is perfect for... The item in question, is the new PSYCHO.Byts Bunny Gas Mask - worn here in Green but other colours are available too - that is available until March 3rd at Suicide Dollz... 
Of course, being a bunny the rest of my look was kept very cute, but I couldn't resist this awesome gas mask in such a destroyed location... 
I just hope now that the rain stops a little bit and I can do some of the things that I really want to do at home... 

What is she wearing;
Mask: PSYCHO.Byts - Bunny Gask Mask in Green (Available until March 3rd at Suicide Dollz
Hair: Truth - Sukie in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Top: [VALE KOER] - Crophoodie in Moss (Available until March 6th at Collabor88
Skirt: Asteria - Taylor Skirt in Black 
Boots: N-Core - Rogue Boots in Black 
Pose: Image Essentials - Cute & Coy 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment