Wednesday, February 22, 2017

The Princesses Revenge!

I know that yesterday I talked about how simple things in fairy tales seem to be, but sometimes I guess I should admit that before all the happily ever after stuff things must be pretty crap... Not for the heroine, but I mean what must things be like for the bad guys that are left behind. For example, when Cinderella leaves with the Handsome Prince, what becomes of her ugly step sisters!?! I mean Cinders married a Prince, couldn't some kind of revenge be sort?! Branding, or having their eyes removed or something of that nature, which by the way appeals to my living dead dolly side quite a lot!
Yeah, maybe more than a little appealing to my dead doll side!! So much so that the dead doll me, decided to scar herself and act out what may have happened to one of the ugly step sisters... 
The poor wretch got all pretty for her sisters wedding to the Prince, with a special hair piece - the Antheia Halo Crown from PSYCHO.Byts available at the Coven until February 24th - trying to make an effort after being forgiven by her sister. 
Little was she to know that someone in the crowd would attack her, branding her as Evil and cutting up her face with a Lovesick scar of little hearts - from SongBird. I LOVE this wound by the way!! The Lovesick Wound is the scarring over my cheeks of little hearts and it's just SO CUTE!! Perfectly fits my love of Macabre and Cute all at the same time, so thank you Nimil LOL!!
Though because of this marking, our little anti-heroine thought she'd made a new friend, one of Cinder's friendly doves came to meet her... It didn't last long however, as the dove was a HEXtraordinary bird that was sent to carry out the Princesses Revenge...
Fairytales are not only Happy Ever Afters... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Accessory: PSYCHO.Byts - Antheia Halo Crown (Available until February 24th at The Coven
Hair: Magika - Amuse Me in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Forehead Wound: Awear - Face Tattoo Evil 
Pet: HEXtraordinary - Princesses Revenge (Available until February 28th at Enchantment
Cheek Wound: SongBird - Lovesick 
Pose: Image Essentials - Soft Caress 2 (Available until February 28th at Designer Showcase

No comments:

Post a Comment