Sunday, February 12, 2017

He's No Prince Charming!

Cinderella went to the Ball... She danced all night, and sparkled to light up the room, but it wasn't there that she found her Prince Charming. He's out there somewhere, but she didn't get lucky at the ball... 
I'm not sure that my own personal Prince Charming even exists... I'd imagine that very few Cello Playing, Trekking Across Middle Earth, Monster Hunting, Vikings are still - or have ever been outside the movies - in existence. Yet I have a second best option... HellBone is kinda Viking-esque, kinda?! He may not be the stuff of every girl's dreams, he's definitely not a romantic and acts like a kid most of the time - did I ever tell you he's a Doodieman?! - but he has his moments... 
Sometimes, not often but sometimes... 
It was nice to just get him to pose with me, it's something that never happens very often, but I wanted to share this adorable pose from Signature Poses with you. The Pose is called Cherish, and it's available as one of a collection from the Signature Pose Stand at the Love Interruption Fair hosted by Depraved Nation. 
He doesn't really like posing for his picture, and couple poses I have to be careful with... He's not keen on doing anything sexual or overly cuddly! I was so happy he'd pose in this pose for me! 
Oh and HEY, with my eyes shut, he could be a Viking!! Maybe if I can get him to stop talking, perhaps?!

What are they wearing;
Rudh:
Hair: Truth - HoneyAna in Reds (February Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: Tres Blah - Mexican Folk Shift in Cream (Available until March 6th at Collabor88
HellBone:
Hair: NO.MATCH - NO.RISK (Available until February 28th at On9
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas 
Glasses: [The Forge] - Maverick Sunglasses in Black/Blue 
Necklace: TonkTastic - Dogtags 
Pose: Signature Pose - Cherish (Available until February 28th at Depraved Nation's Love Interruption Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment