Thursday, February 16, 2017

The Dragon Keeper and the Nebulim

This morning I had a long lay in after a night with a terrible headache and I feel refreshed and raring to go... Once I took some pain killers at 5 am though, I will admit that I had some very strange dreams as I finally got back to sleep! Dreams involving fantasy fairytale worlds, where things are never quite what they may seem. I'm not complaining, I LOVE that kind of dream and feel lucky that I was able to bring some of it to life thanks to some gorgeous new releases by brilliant SL designers, and a location that keeps me wanting to go back for more!
If you haven't been to Once Upon A Fairytale at Cape Juniper yet, you are missing out. There are lots of little nooks and crannies to explore, and they really get my fantasy imagination running wild. 
One of the little islands is Draconic in nature, and Dragons have always held a major part of me in SL. I was brought to SL because of Dragons, I was the Princess of a Dragon Matriarch family and even though we've all gone our separate ways now this feeling still holds a part of me! 
So it was here that the Paper Moon Nebulim was guided to when advice was needed from the Dragon Master. High on a mountain top, the being swathed in the magical Cloak of Nebulim stood, her wings catching the wind that blew around the ancient ruin while she conversed with the Dragon Master...
Who knows what was discussed, that is something for the firey minds of the dragons and their master, but for a Nebulim to have been spotted it must have been something of high importance! 

What is she wearing;
Robe: paper moon - Cloaks of Nebulim I (Available until February 28th at We <3 RP
Wings: lassitude & ennui - Seraphim Bento Wings Gacha in Black Dipped Rare (Available until February 28th at The Gacha Garden
Pose: Signature Pose - Worship, Pose Set 23 

No comments:

Post a Comment