Monday, February 1, 2016

Tub Beds and Bells

Monday Morning AGAIN?! Seriously where did my weekend go, and why is that alarm waking me up when I should be hibernating and never coming out from under the covers?! Least I am going to work at home today, I guess that is something, but still nothing would beat having some time off to just relax!!! Weekends are great but they are just not long enough! 
So today is a PJ day, not just for me but for Rudh too LOL... Im lazing in my bed in SL because I cannot be in my RL one, and yes my SL bed for the day is a Nap Tub - available at floorplan - I have a cool, refreshing glass of strawberry water beside me - although in RL I am drinking a hot cuppa tea - and the only similarity between Rudh and the RL me is the fact that we are both in our Jammies. 
Though through the eyes and ears of Rudh I am enjoying being soothed by the sounds of my new Furin Handpainted Koi Bell... There is a series of these that have been released from Paper Moon, at the new round of The Gacha Garden which opens sometime today. This would be one of the Rare designs, but all of the bells are pretty and made with the careful creative eyes of Paper Moon's creator Sohma. Oh, one more thing to mention about the bell hehe... When you are ready to take that SL nap, you can turn the sound off for a little more peace than you already have!!! Ain't that great?! 
Talking of naps, that sounds like a very good idea... Time for one for me I think!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Priya in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Luna Skin in Asia 
Tattoo: [White Widow] - Chocolat in Black (Available until February 10th at Shiny Shabby
PJs: Dead Dollz - Sawyer in Blue (Available until February 2nd at The Epiphany
Bed: floorplan - Nap Tub in Polka Dots RARE 
Bell: Paper.Moon - Furin in Handpainted Koi RARE (Available until February 28th at The Gacha Garden
Table: Apple Fall - Butlers' Tray Table 
Jug: dust bunny - Fresh Strawberry Water 
Glass: [ keke ] - Champagne Glass in Coupe 
Cup: aisling - Bric-a-Brac Desk in Tea 
Stars: *ionic* - Constellations 

No comments:

Post a Comment