Monday, May 25, 2015

Working the YumYums Night Shift...

Sometimes I put on an outfit and think that I am going to do one thing, but then I end up wandering down a completely different path.
This was one of those times... I was sent an item from one of the awesome stores that I blog for and suddenly an anime character was forming in my head... I think it was the HUGE bow... I covered myself in blood, and fully intended to do something horrorifying...
Yet I ended up taking a part time job in the store where the shirt came from LOL...
OK so not really but this picture did make me feel a bit like the new girl coming to take over the night shift... I'm not so sure that the kitty behind the desk likes my bloody anime girl look, but I am loving this...
The HUGE bow shirt - called Bows Before Bros - is a release from yumyums for IDK this month... It comes in a huge range of bow colours and is perfect to rock that sailor moon style outfit! I accessorised that with a gorgeous pair of SilentSparrow Luna Antlers... The pretty butterflies adding something extra and the tiny BOOM Precious Bow Choker... 
But that was where the pretty stopped... I had - for some totally unexplainable reason other than my mind is WEIRD - wandered down a slightly darker path with the look than I intended... I wore dark make-up, a splattering of blood which even covered my white Czarny Kanarek mini skirt. 
Still the show must go on... One quick close-up snapshot for my employee of the month photo and voila... The Night Shift has started hehe... 

What is she wearing;
Antlers: SilentSparrow - Luna Antlers in Natural (Past Event Release) 
Hair: Magika - The Wish
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Make-Up: Corvus - "Gone Mad" Face Tattoo 
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard - Valentine Eyes 
Blood: Ama - Blood Splatter 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing 
Choker: BOOM - Precious Bow Choker/Collar 
Top: yumyums - Bows Before Bro's Tee in Saturn (Available Now at IDK)
Necklace: ANE - Bony Heart Necklace in Silver Ruby Heart (Past Event Release) 
Skirt: Czarny Kanarek - Serial Killer Micro Mini Skirt 
Pose: Signature Pose - Lizz 5 
Close-Up Pose: Signature Pose - Ben 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment