Sunday, May 17, 2015

Coffee Time with RudhLag

It's early on Sunday Morning... For some reason my dog decided that today I HAD to wake up, and instead of wanting to go out all she wanted to do was take over my warm spot right in the middle of the bed... HellBone is due home after being away for a couple of days, so I should do things like make sure things are ready for dinner, do the laundry and the dishes, be the good wife lol... But that ain't gonna happen... I cannot function yet, I NEED COFFEE!!! 
I'm already on my third cup, and so reading blogs and writing one even isn't too much of a hard thing to do, but there is no way that I can function on anything that involves effort LOL... Usually I am one of those get up in the morning and go go go people but Sundays... NUH UH!!! 
So today you lucky, lucky people get to have coffee with me!! 
Feel a bit like a strange talk show host sitting here like that, but I'm sorry a girl needs her caffeine and this was SUCH a comfy chair, although it doesn't look it!! LOL... 
The chair is a release from Consignment for 6th Republic, and is available in a selection of different designs. Each of these is stuffed FULL of awesomeness that are the poses used by Wavie Haller in each of his designs, plus that wire frame design would be great in a million different style settings, be they man cave, ladies living room or even somewhere as messy as the Gators MC Clubhouse LOL... 
On a side note, Tres Blah makes some damned good coffee... 
Anyway, now that I am still writing this - after an hour or so - you can tell I'm half asleep, it's taken me a lot longer than normal LOL... 
Moving on to clothes... A Simple but sexy pair of Moto Jeggings from Fishy Strawberry - that give you an ass which I will tell you now can get the boys drooling LOL least it did in my case more than once lol - and a comfy but older Goth1c0 shirt which I picked up at an event forever ago and I am ready to just sit back, talk to you my dear readers and hopefully start the day without too much drama lol... 
Talking of which, something silly that I wanted to share, but that seems to be something which is DEFINITELY proving to be a useful idea in Rudhland at the moment, my darling sister Lily found this and it's too good not to share... 
Next time someone starts spouting drama, and it doesn't need to be a woman by the way, ask them "Do you Fart?!" Go on I dare you LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Armelle (Past Uber Release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eye Make-Up: Corvus - "Gone Mad" Face Tattoo
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Tattoo: [White~Widow] - Spider (Past Event Release)
Top: Goth1c0 - I need Coffee Long Tank Top (Past Event Release)
Jeans: Fishy Strawberry - Moto Jeggings in Wash 3 (Past No.21 Release) 
Chair: Consignment - Mesh Wire Armchair in Houndstooth (Available Now at 6th Republic
Coffee: Tres Blah - Pastry Mania in Mustache Cup
Rug: KOSH - BURLAP RUG in weeds

No comments:

Post a Comment