Wednesday, May 13, 2015

The End of the World as we Know It...

I'd seen a place in SL on other Blog and Flickr posts that I wanted to explore... Sometimes that happens, especially when you see some of the inspirational photos that other people take of places they visit... It's one of the things I love about Flickr, you can see where people are visiting and often find places that you'd never normally come across, all because you scrolled down through a list of photos! 
This for me was one of those places... A place called The End of the World as we Know It... How can you resist, I'd love to know what that would look like - someone's interpretation of that anyway... It's BRILLIANT! A great apocalyptic background for any budding photographer, and an interesting place to check out for those explorers amongst us! 
Of course the End of the World does require a Kick-Ass outfit!!! Although I cannot work out what possessed me to wear both blond hair and heels at the End of the World, but hey maybe it would work as a disguise and I do look kinda fierce!?!
The outfit, with it's matching bracers, is a set that you need to go get at the Alchemy event. There are lots of pretty things available there, but for this one you need to check the ImmateriA stand - just sayin' hehe... Available in three different colours, this look is one that resonates all of the usual great things about ImmateriA, from design to colour to textures used... It's a very worthwhile set to check out!
I wore it with some barely there, chained spike heels from AZOURY - perfect choice for running from chaos I know LOL - a slightly bloody Kaneki Mask - from Obscure at The Dark Style Fair 2 - will keep any poisonous gasses at bay and anything else that I could potentially need I had stuffed into my favourite new bag from Nefarious Inventions... I was set to escape... I just wish that I'd put better shoes on LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Sukie (Available Now at Uber)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Mask: Obscure - Kaneki Mask in Blood White (Available Now at The Dark Style Fair 2)
Blood: Ama - Blood Splatter
Bruises: Corvus - Body Bruises
Outfit (Including Bracers): ImmateriA - Iushthly in Ayizan (Available Now at Alchemy)
Shoes: AZOURY - Lazarus in Silver
Bag: nefarious inventions - Fatal Procedure in Brown (Available Now at The Dark Style Fair 2)
Pose: Image Essentials - Clutch 8 (Available Now at the Depraved Nation Thrift Shop)

No comments:

Post a Comment