Friday, May 15, 2015

Never lose the Magic

Perhaps it's time for a little more magic of The Witching Hour... Everyone needs a little magic in their life, no matter who you are, how old you are or even what you believe in... I personally feel that if you lose the magic, you should take a break and re-evaluate things!
Roald Dahl - one of my favourite authors no matter how old I am - once said;
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."
Don't lose the magic... It will make life much, much, much less of a happy sparkly place!
I almost lost the magic of SL last week, for some reason - and I mentioned this before - I felt bleh with the whole thing... I took a few days away for myself and now I am ready to come back screaming and ready to shower myself in SL's magical sprinkles LOL...
So I ramble, but hey it's my blog you should expect that by now, but it helped that when I came back I could start again with a plan to work on creating some pretty looks for this month's round of The Witching Hour...
This is the second look that I have been able to pull out of a bag of magic tricks which features the items from TWH, but this one is actually a lot more involved in the event than the last which was just about the shoes hehe...
The outfit that I am wearing in this photograph is a dress called Familiar Bats - in a gorgeous blue tone that has been called Witches Glove - from the store that is ImmateriA. Along with the dress, the pendant necklace is also an ImmateriA release, the Bat Trinket Necklaces are matching colours for the dresses, and make the perfect accessories for that pretty outfit.
To go with that I chose a choker from Chop Shop...  For TWH this month, the creative minds behind Chop Shop have created a series of gorgeous Wire Bat Chokers... I LOVE THEM, they are so cute and absolutely gorgeous - a range of colours to match any outfit!
But whilst I was posing in that magical place that is The Witching Hour, something strange happened... My back began to itch just a little, a tickle at first, until I felt something shoot out of my back... I tried not to scream, but catching sight of myself in a resonating green stone, I discovered that horns had not only sprouted by grown long on either side of my spine! Rancor Back Horns - available from The Stringer Mausoleum machine - come in so many colours that it will be easy to accessorise your demonic looks. This is the common colour number 8 called Bloom, but there were so many different colour combinations, I cannot wait to see what other people choose!
So lesson for the day... NEVER LOSE THE MAGIC... Also go to The Witching Hour LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Clawtooth - Lady Lulu (Past Event Release)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Wounded Piercing
Collar: Chop Shop - Wire Bats in Black RARE (Available Now at The Witching Hour
Outfit & Necklace: ImmateriA - Familiar Bats & Bat Trinket Necklace in Witches Glove (Available Now at The Witching Hour)
Back Horns: The Stringer Mausoleum - Rancor Back Horns in Common 8 Bloom (Available Now at The Witching Hour)
Pose: Signature Pose - Ben 2

No comments:

Post a Comment