Thursday, March 19, 2015

March 19th... MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! 
I'm getting just a year older, and no signs of being wiser yet, but I have had some HUGE surprises today... My Hubby spoilt me rotten and gave me something that I have been begging for, for a long time now and he has always said no to, and I cannot wait until I can introduce her to the world. 
In SL, I was told I had to dress like a fairytale being and get ready for a PARTY!!!
YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE TO PLAY DRESS UP!!!!
I found an amazing location to take a photo of my fantasy being, and no doubt I will be going back here time and time again. 
I became a Birthday Cake Frosting Fairy... 
I wore an outfit from dollle* called Melting Paint, but for this purpose I am going to say it's cake icing! The wings I had seemed to match it perfectly, and I LOVE these seriously pretty girlie wings from DRD. I have candles and frosting in my horns - from The Plastik - and Birthday Decorated Bunny Ears - from Half-Deer, as well as plenty of pretty accessories and tattoos... I LOVE this look, it might have a close up later but for now... 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEE!!! LOL

What is she wearing;
Horns: The Plastik - Light Horns in Sprinkle Edition 
Bunny Ears: Half-Deer - Velven Bunny Ears in Birthday 
Hair: Exile - Give (Available Now at The Arcade
Skin: yumyums - Hope Skin in Latte (Coming soon to Skin Fair 2015) 
Tattoos: The Plastik - Valah Markings 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Lipsticks: {Babysteps} - Butter Baby Lips (Available Now at Skin Fair 2015), AND, (Drool) Sugar Heart - Messy Mouth 
Choker: yumyums - Birthstone Choker in Galactic II 
Necklace: BananaN - Heart Key Necklace in Metal 
Outfit: {dollle*} - Melting Paint Outfit in number 3 
Cat: Birdy - Chibi Kitty in Flying High Boy RARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment