Thursday, March 12, 2015

A LODE of Flowers gives me Hope!

Every year a massive collection of designers get together in SL for themed shows... Each one if a different theme and each one features varying collections of designers. You know that you will always be able to find something that you want at one of these fairs, no matter how big there is always that ONE THING that you need! Hair Fair, Jewellery Fair, Shoe Fair... They are all coming later on in the year, but TOMORROW the SL Annual Skin Fair for 2015 opens its doors. 
Not to sound like I am rubbing it in, but one of the perks that being a blogger has some times, is that if you're in the right groups you can have an access to things that you might not normally get... One of these things I want to share with you, an exclusive for the up coming Skin Fair and I am VERY excited about it!!! 
Let me set the story in motion... Way, Way, Way back, in what feels like a lifetime ago now, before I started wearing a Glam Affair skin as my main everyday skin, I was addicted to wearing the skins from the store Sugar. This was the very early work of Miss Iokko Molko, who has since moved on to bigger and better things in the form of her new store yumyums, but it seemed like she had moved away from working on things like skins and into the realm of fashion! 
Then a few days ago she sent a special message to her bloggers, and BAM SHE'S BACK WITH A SKIN TO BE RELEASED AT SKIN FAIR, and I think I am in Love!!! 
The skin I am wearing in the photo above, is the new yumyums release called Hope. It comes in around 5 different - though Iokko you can kick my butt if I'm wrong on this - skin tones, and I asked for something a little more tanned than my previous Glam Affair Skin, in a Latte Colour. Each colour tone has sets of lipstick also available, these include a softer and more natural set or a bright and crazy colour set... 
To set the look off perfectly, I even found some of the amazing LODE Magnolia Flowers in a peach shade that matched my cherry lips. LODE make some of my favourite flowers in SL... They seem so real, so beautiful and ugh I just feel addicted I need to have as many of them as I can hehe... These are an Arcade release, but something that I suggest you should definitely fight the Arcade Lag for hehe... 
Between the flowers and the skin I am super excited... I LOVE when things like this happen, and I LOVE this new skin... THANK YOU IO and it's so good to be able to wear a yumyums skin!!! 

What is she wearing;
Flowers: LODE - Magnolia II Double in Peach (Available Now at The Arcade
Hair: Truth - Dulce 
Skin & Lipstick: yumyums - Hope Skin in Latte (Coming soon to Skin Fair 2015) 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item) 
Nails: KOSH - Art Deco Nails (Worn with SLINK Casual Hands) 
Rings: (Left) (Yummy) - Elemental Ring Set, AND, (Right) Kibitz - Lena ring in blackened steel 
Pose: Signature Pose - Those Nails Though 

No comments:

Post a Comment