Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A Consignment of Psycho Snatch!

Once a year at the arrival of spring, an eerie silence falls over the hidden mountain swamps of Cadair Idris. From somewhere deep within the sound of carnival music rolls through the air, looping repeatedly, trying to seduce people to come and see the bright colours and funtastic rides of the fair... The birds do not sing when the carnival calls people in, and even the roar of the loudest motorbike is drowned out by the music that takes control of your mind...
The Gator Hell Carnival was once a glowing beacon in the spring sunshine... The air was filled with the scent of candyfloss, the lights shimmered in the early evening gloom and the sound of laughter rolled over the hills... Now - for most of the year - all you hear is the sound of the carnival decaying.
Although every year at about this time another strange thing happens... A sad lonely girl is seen wandering the carnival, her vintage trailer parked by the fence. She never speaks, only cries, words that call out to her "love"...
*coughs*
Sometimes I tend to get a bit carried away when setting up a post don't I?! While working on this photo I definitely felt inspired to do something... I couldn't really resist making up a story in my head hehe...
The Carnival used in the display is one that I have mentioned before. It is the EL Carnival from DRD that you can collect for yourself at this month's still on-going round of The Arcade. Also from The Arcade are a few of the things I used which originate in the brand Consignment... Things I used here such as the caravan, lawn chairs, cooler, radio and flamingo are all part of Consignment's Open Road Collection - while other non-Arcade Consignment goodies like the trellis and the fire pit can be found at this month's Collabor88! I'm also wearing one of the hair releases from Clawtooth, that you can pick up at The Arcade. This style is called La Bella Donna, and I'm wearing a colour from the Outrageous pack and each of the roses can be individually re-coloured via a hud!!
The idea of the roses though was actually sparked by two other items I'm wearing here that I realised would be SUPER CUTE together. The dress is a Sn@tch original! Called Rosa Club Dress, when you buy this pretty dress you get it in a range of colours - each in the standard mesh sizes. I spent some time 'umming and awwing' over the dress... It wasn't my usual taste at all, I never normally wear floral, especially roses, but then I found the PSYCHO:Byts Flowers Sunglasses at Suicide Dollz and knew they'd be perfect... As luck would have it I won black first try, the outfit was meant to be hehe...
The Look was meant to be, she is all pretty waiting for her long lost love... I wonder if he will ever come to find her?

What is she wearing;
Hair: Clawtooth - La Bella Donna in Outrageous (Available Now at The Arcade)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Glasses: PSYCHO:Byts - Flowers Sunglasses in Black (Available Now at Suicide Dollz)
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Dress: Sn@tch - Rosa Club Dress in Pink
Pose: Signature Poses - Nails 1
Fire Pit & Trellis: Consignment - Bluebird Set (Available Now at Collabor88)
Trailer, Chairs, Cooler, Radio & Flamingo: Consignment - Open Road Collection (Available Now at The Arcade)
Fence: H&C Wheels - Fence
Carnival: Death Row Designs - EL (Available Now at The Arcade)

No comments:

Post a Comment