Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Follow the Wooden Stump Road...

The Arcade - unless you have been completely oblivious and have no idea what I am talking about, you may have noticed - is well underway... Up and running for the entire month of March... As always, it seems pretty brilliant and an understandable reason why people get so excited about it each and every time! It's like a feeding frenzy in a shark tank! It could have been handy for people looking to get interesting birthday gifts for me too - just sayin' lol - if I hadn't already been in and raided the place myself!
I LOVED collecting things for my little play house... This place takes me away to somewhere peaceful, somewhere fun and somewhere that I can just escape to play! So while I was setting out my new toys, I had a feeling that made me giggle, it was something akin to Dorothy's feelings as she arrived in Oz... I spend most of my time surrounded by bikers, this was a bit of "you're setting out cute toys, this seems totally opposite to normal" moment LOL...
As you can see though the entrance to my garden follows a wooden stump path - thanks to Alchemy by the way - that directs you towards my toy house! My garden has now been decorated with some awesome Lego style plastic looking flowers too. I know these aren't to everyone's taste but I couldn't resist the [tea.s] Block-ee Flowers. The inhabitants of this adorable place are plushie animals! They float in the breeze attached to balloons - such as the Fly Away Bear from Boogers - and are Petal Pals to the flowers - available from Intrigue Co at The Arcade - each smiling and giving a warm welcome to anyone who visits! 
Whilst on my trip to this strange land, something rather weird happened to my dog! What started out as a perfectly normal looking Weenie Dog - bought just a few days ago from the SilentSparrow Pet Store, found at The Arcade - in our travel to this new found land he somehow became a Weenie Weenie Dog!
On my feet were a Rudhish style pair of "Ruby Slippers" - they'd be better described as Tropicano Heels in a bright magenta colour - from Bens Beauty, now off to skip down the wooden stump road!
So to the rest of my awesome "Not Kansas Anymore" outfit... Some of it is new, some old but I think the combination is just the right amount of kookie!
The dress I am wearing is one of the older things, but it's been stored neatly away until I can find it for a moment like this. It's a Somnia release called City Scape - in a Day pattern, there is also a Night version to match, and it comes with cloudy leggings.
Then I went to town with my accessories... The horns on my head were made of Pinkberry Ice Cream - that are available from Riske at the Luck of the Irish Gacha Fair - my lips are slicked with green lipstick and dusted with sprinkles, I knew I shouldn´t have made out with that donut -  but thanks to Babysteps for letting cover their Skin Fair Release, the Baby Butter Lips! There is yet MORE yummies in the form of my (Yummy) Spec-tacular Edible Specs...
The only other thing that I took with me is a basket that I found when I landed, you never know when things like that might come in useful... You see it did with me, I found two Wonderland Pixicat Kittens that needed my help, I couldn't have taken them with me without the basket...
 
What is she wearing;
Horns: Riske - My Summer Horns in Pinkberry (Available Now at Depraved Nation's Luck of the Irish Gacha)
Hair: Olive - the Daisy Hair in J Rabbit (Available Now at The Arcade)
Glasses: (Yummy) - Spec-tacular Edibles! in Sugar Rush
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lipstick: {Babysteps} - Butter Baby Lips (Available Now at Skin Fair 2015)
Necklace: Pure Poison - Rainbow Necklace
Dress: Somnia - City Scape Day Set (Past Event Release)
Kittens: Pixicat - Wonderland BasketCat RARE (Available Now at The Arcade)
Glove: Amerie - Burger Glove (Past Men's Department Item)
Knee Wounds: A*S - Bloody Knees in V2 (Past CarnEvil Items)
Shoes: Bens Beauty - Tropicano High Heels in Magenta Mix (Past Event Release)
Pathway: Alchemy - Little Log pathway (Past Gift)
Dog: SilentSparrow - Weenie in Weenie RARE (Available Now at The Arcade)
Flowers: [tea.s] - Block-ee Flowers (Past Event Release)
Flower & Bugs: Intrigue Co - Plushie Pals in Petal Pals (Available Now at The Arcade)
Bear: Boogers - Fly Away Bear (Past Arcade Release)
Pose: aDORKable Poses - Klutz 1 (No Longer Available!)
Close-Up Pose: Signature Pose - Adam 1

No comments:

Post a Comment