Friday, March 6, 2015

What Possessed her to go pink?!

There are dark forces blowing through SL at the moment, the kind of forces that persuade people to do the craziest of things. You never know what you will be dragged into doing, and for me personally the crazy force swept through my wardrobe warehouse and persuaded me to choose a colour combination that is SO against my usual choices that I must have been possessed... It wasn't even something that I was pushed into sharing by Aggie - I CHOSE to wear Pink on my own lol... I hope Aggie is proud of me LOL!!!
Though now I am going to cause even more shock by saying that this photo is actually one of my favourites of late... I've taken so many pictures recently - I've even been photographing a lot of the people that I am surrounded by on a daily basis, so it's not just been a case of vanity - but this picture is one of the ones I am beyond happy with!!
As you can see, the possession has a very tight grip on me... I am actually allowing the dark turquoise possession smoke to drift from my lips, while that look of control has fallen over my eyes... I've submitted to whatever it was that was seeking to take hold, and as I wander around Pandora Box of Dreams, it is so hard to avoid the Sakura dream colours...  Pandora's Box took control of me, Pink was the colour of the day... It washed over me like a rainbow girl effect and I was swathed in it from head to toe...
The look started because I was playing around in a new, but yet not brand new release from yumyums. The dress is the release in question, created by Iokko Molko for the just closed Creepy Kawaii Fair - I'm sorry I am so late in playing around with this dress, but you can get your hands on it now from the mainstore! These dresses are available in three girlie pastel shades - pink, mint or lavender, none of which are my colours LOL - but as the fair they were created for suggests there is definitely a little creep factor to each one!
I accessorised it with a mint coloured wig from Moon called Salt, a pastel coloured piercing from [NI.JU] called Carnival, and a "Late for a Date" yumyums purse that is available now as part of the One Word Fairy Tales event line-up. Luckily I also remembered to stop and grab a little friend for comfort when I awake from my possession... I think I might need it, and this adorable Paper Rabbit Polkie Unicorn is the perfect friend for that...
The possession is something I blame on the SongBird that was flying through my garden this morning... Something about a Twisted Hunt was being whispered in the breeze, and the SongBird dropped a necklace that seemed to draw me to it in the grass... Thinking back on it now, the white plastic Planchette Necklace may not have been the smartest thing to put around my neck. Looking back now and seeing how my eyes changed and the Ecto Possession smoke poured from between my lips, the Twisted Hunt worked it's merry dance... I warn you dear readers, the Twisted Hunt is tricky, beware the pretties that it holds... Beware that enchanting planchette necklace, and always remember to pick up a friend before you wander alone whilst possessed!
Just a little close-up to give you a better look-see at the Planchette Necklace, Possessed Eyes and also my Carnival Piercing... These things look pretty but beware, you never know where you will end up!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Moon - Salt (Available Now at No.21)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Eyes & Possession Trail: SongBird - Ecto Posession (Coming Hunt Prize for the Twisted Hunt)
Face Wounds: (Under the Eyes) Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup, AND, (Cheek) Fallen Doll - WickedFaceScar
Piercing: [NI.JU] - Carnival Piercing (Past Event Release)
Necklace: SongBird - Planchette Necklace in Original Plastic (Coming Gacha Prize for the Twisted Hunt)
Dress: yumyums - Creepy Collared Outfit in Pinky Mint (Past Event Release)
Unicorn: Paper Rabbit - Polkie Unicorn in Bubblegum (Past Event Release)
Bag: yumyums - Late for a Date Purse (Available Now at One Word)
Pose: Signature Pose - Alex 2

No comments:

Post a Comment