Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring is in the Air, Couples pop up everywhere....

So it seems that Spring is in the air, that feeling of romance is taking a hold and couples are springing up everywhere LOL... It's not just me that has mentioned the Spring Thing... My sister Solde mentioned that her maternity collection is suddenly seeing a lot of attention too!
Still, I have been surrounded by new couples this week... It's like I cannot move without getting in the way of their soppy, cuteness... Not that it's a bad thing, but both HellBone and I have reached for a sick bucket in the last couple of days LOL...
It does however promote a prime opportunity for me to both practice my photo skills, whilst showing off some of the new poses from Signature Pose... Just have to hope that the crazy looking Photo Bomber doesn't get in the way of the shots?!
Tila and Mongo were spotted sneaking off into the bushes together LOL, and she really doesn't look pleased that I spotted them... I decided that it was better to keep my head down and let them gaze "Into the Sunset" together...
I jumped on my noble steed and rode away from the TilaMongo Tryst heading on down the road... Well hello what is this that I spied in one corner... My adopted Mum - long story and it may come out later lol - KaraD and her new man-shaped play thing, LittleOutlaw. Of course, me being a little brat I had to get in the way of their posing for a photograph, mum was all "Hold me Close" and I was like BLEHHHHHHHHH... Oh well Hi-Ho Silver, AWAY!!!
I went in search of people that weren't going to be soppy new couples... AH HA, my little brother Athrun I thought... When I found him, he and his lady Shery were having a bit of a romantic reunion of their own, something like "One Night in Paris" perhaps?... Dammit... LUCKILY there was a handy Frozen cardboard box close-by that I could just curl up in, until the sickly sweetness stopped and I could sneak away...
But what was I going to do with myself... All of my usual people to annoy were busy doing couples things... THEN I REMEMBERED MAY OLD KITE!!!
I was being good, just minding my own business of kite flying, when it dragged me across the sim... There have been some very strong wings blowing across the Netherlands in the past few days! It wasn't my fault... But OH BUGGER! I accidentally got caught in a very special moment for my big sister Solde and big brother Chopper - OK yes I know it sounds weird but it's Biker family, not incest LOL - and well Oh crap I'm in big trouble now...
I hid in the clubhouse and waited to be told off by the disgruntled couples LOL... Solde passed me a sick bucket and that was luckily all the telling off I got... PHEW... I dodged a bullet on that one...

BTW... Tila and Mongo are not a couple! They were two bodies that were hanging around at the time of the photo session. Tila is another of my Biker sisters and Mongo happens to be a stalker from the DDMC lol... Both did make awesome models however!
OH AND Solde and Chopper are not getting engaged, although she did try to cause a bit of a stir on facebook with the photo... At least not yet anyway, who knows what the future holds!
Thank you to all of the lovely couples, thank you for letting me photo bomb you LOL...

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Armelle (Available Now at Uber)
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item)
Face Wounds: Utopiah - Excessive Pain Makeup
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Top: SAKIDE - Honey Lingerie Top in Black (Part of a Set) (Past Whore Couture Event Release)
Jeans: Soul Designs - Daisy Bell Bottom Jeans in Black
Poses:
Rudh for Shery & Athrun: Frozen - Carbon Box
Shery & Athrun: Signature Pose - One Night in Paris
Rudh for KaraD & Outlaw: aDORKable Poses - Phoney Pony (No Longer Available!)
KaraD & Outlaw: Signature Pose - Hold Me Close
Rudh for Tila & Mongo: Signature Pose - Parker 4
Tila & Mongo: Signature Pose - Into the sunset
Rudh for Solde & Chopper: aDORKable Poses - Kites (No Longer Available!)
Solde & Chopper: Signature Pose -  Summer Love

No comments:

Post a Comment