Thursday, March 26, 2015

My last outing as a Photographer/ModeL

For the last three months, my fab designer sister - Solde Rothmanay - has asked such an amazing favour of me I have been a little flabbergasted to be honest. She had ads within a widely read SL modelling magazine called ModeLS - check out page 65, THAT's ME!!! LOL - and she had asked if I'd like to do the pictures for her! 
When am I ever going to have an opportunity like that again? So I said yes! The first month was a look fit for a shopping Diva, the second an anti-Valentine, and now...
This dress cried out for a bit of a hippy look... So flowers in my hair, flowers everywhere - check out Wanderstill, Ode if you don't know it! - and a bright, fun, summery dress to call in the warmer season in a gorgeous yellow colour... The dress is gorgeous, not a brand new release any more - though it was when the photo was being taken - the Soul Designs Marsh Retro Dress comes in a selection of different colours, but each has that summertime feeling! 
Just a side note, this is possibly the last time you will see me, human and unscarred for a while LOL... I feel so naked in this photo and I am fully dressed... Weird how that works huh?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair Wreath: Shar's - Maiden Daisy Wreath 
Hair: Truth - Wren 
Skin: Glam Affair - Lauren in America 07 (Past Collabor88 Item) 
Eyelids: SLINK - Mesh eyelids Photo Prop 
Nose Piercing: DirtyStories - Heart Nose Piercing (Past Suicide Dollz Item)
Lip Piercing: Cute Poison - Frosted Piercing 
Dress: Soul Designs - Marsh Retro Dress in Yellow 
Pose: Signature Pose - Channing 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment