Thursday, August 4, 2011

Just a pretty picture!

Taken by my bestiepops, Lynnie. We had wanted a picture together for a while and it seemed to have taken us some time to get our asses together and pose for this shot. Lynnie took it and worked her magic, I don't know what she did, but it's purdy and I wanted to share it hehe...
I've noticed people posting photos for a challenge about our inspirations. Something I thought about doing, but realised that would end up being the world's longest post as I have so many people around me who inspire me on a daily basis - I'm sure you will have heard about them all at some point and maybe I will talk about them as inspirations in future, but for now that is a post best left in my head! However, I will say that Lynnieloo happens to be one of those people that inspires me. She is a kickass, amazing person, who rarely has a bad word to say about anyone ( I say rarely as we ALL do it sometimes hehe!). She's a top notch designer, running two awesomesauce stores in SL - Concrete Flowers and Kosh. Oh yeah, AND she's my fairy bob mother LOL!!!

1 comment: