Saturday, August 27, 2011

52 Weeks of Colour - Week 43!

TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY IN RUDHLAND (keep your eyes open for a post to follow this later), but first of all I had a bit of an OH MY GOD NO moment this week lol... I tend to work on my photo and even write the post so that it is all ready to go and I can just hit upload on a Saturday morning, yet this week instead of saving I hit PUBLISH POST... I will admit this was followed by a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, and my deleting skills not working fast enough lol...
I had trouble with the challenge this week, the colour of the Swatch was NOT the same as what I thought that the colour would be in my head. In my head this colour is like a very deep red almost brown, yet this swatch was more of a very dark grey... I spent ages looking for an outfit that satisfied in a reddish brown colour to match the one in my brain to no avail, then I began to think that I should try to match the swatch as I have done all along. I haven't always agreed that it is the right colour, but the swatch is the one I was using... This proved to be something I could be more creative with!
Week 43...
LIVER
Week 43: You summoned me, you better have a good reason or I will rip your LIVER out!
What is she wearing;
Hair: creatives! - hera (past group gift)
Horns: Ezura - Macabre Horns (past hunt prize)
Skin: Idiosyncracy - Timeless Fantasy
Ears: Wolves' Escape - Ears Escape
Choker: .:Acid&Mala:. - Messed Memory Wire
Necklace: :::LiNe::: - LemmeGo Necklace
Bracelets: Digit Darkes - Couture
Bodysuit: Violent Seduction - Boudoir (past group gift)
Shoes: Relentless Couture - Spiked Ankle Boots

One thing that I have to ask is where are you getting these colour swatches Luna? Seriously if your liver is that colour you might want to see a doctor hehe... I loved the fact it turned out to be another monochrome colour though... 
Next Week -Firebrick... YAY a red tone, I love Red!

9 comments:

  1. think of it as cooked liver, rather than raw.

    oh yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rudh... you are always so creative in your posts... love it... and yes bad liver must Luna have LOL...greetings Nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You summoned me..." That is excellent! And very creative take on the color:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy, you ca't tell that you struggled, great look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sexy! And I love how you found an appropriate theme to go with! Creative, girl!!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling..you nailed it! xoxooxox nothing more I can say. AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing! Once again you have rocked the challenge! And I think we were all a bit confused by the color swatch this week - least I was. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete