Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blog Hero... Week 3

It's Wednesday, and that means that it is time for the song lyrics of the week! My week's blogging is slowly becoming fairly structured hehe, Saturday I'm working on the colour post and then Wednesday it's time to get a song stuck in my head as I put a photo together for Shay's Blog Hero Challenge! I'm enjoying this one, it's becoming another addictive drug almost like the Colour Challenge. Though, when I saw this week's lyrics I did think "Dammit Shay that's freaking hard", it was such a specific set of lyrics there didn't seem much room to play around with the idea, I thought that I might have to skip a week already, and I wasn't pleased that my brain was drawing a blank... Not one to be defeated I sat listening to Steven Tyler rock out these lyrics and was struck with the idea that eventually came to life with a little help from Hell! 
Week Three's song... Aerosmith - Love in an Elevator
"Love in an elevator
Livin' it up when I'm goin' down
Love in an elevator
Lovin' it up 'til I hit the ground"
Hell created this elevator shaft for me, as my plan was that I wanted Rudh to look like a cheap hooker who'd been having fun with her client in an elevator, until he refused to pay and instead pushed her down the elevator shaft, the red tinted light under the elevator itself providing the only light in the shaft... I have NO IDEA where the idea came from, but it just struck me taking the words from the lyrics literally rather than their meaning of stopping at the ground floor...  

4 comments:

  1. Shay here *grins* you have an..ummm...interesting Fantasy *hugs* Great Idea and so different

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit ... I kinda had the same idea when I read the last line of the lyrics ... now I got to find something new ;-P ... but I got almost 1 week time to think of something new ... right?
    congratz to the setup of the scene ... really cool ... even if a bit bloody ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol awesome. Now I am never going to hear that song the same way again XD
    I am just reading a crime book where a ballet dancer was flung down an airshaft too :P

    I am amused that both you and Mayala had the same idea. I might have all the zombie avatars but clearly YOU TWO have the darker mindset!

    ReplyDelete