Monday, April 1, 2024

This is Fine!

It's April Fools Day and today I wanted to do something to show off how much of an April Fool I could be... It's hard to believe that we're in the fourth month of the year and therefore a quarter of the way through already... It is the busiest season for me at work, and I'm feeling overworked, underpaid and overworked even more... I cannot handle rude, arrogant customers that let their children run wild and eat tasting samples like they are going out of fashion... I know I complain a lot about work right now, and you may not believe that I LOVE my job, I just wish I could do it without the people involved lol... 

Some of you may know that I work in a cheese shop in the middle of Amsterdam, I'm not ashamed to admit it, and I LOVE what I do... There are times though when my colleagues will tell you that I have trouble controlling my expressions and end up plastering what we like to call my "Minion Face" - a HUGE goofy smile - on my lips... 
I am exhausted, frustrated and wanting to run away, but all of that is buried deep inside and on the outside "This is Fine" - just like the set from MadPea, available until April 5th at equal10 - I'm going to just work my butt off and try to make things work and no-one will know that I feel bad on the inside... 
The drama in my mind aside I got some SUPER exciting news the other day and I'm finally able to share it since everything is set in place... I CAN TELL YOU THAT I'M NOW OFFICIALLY BLOGGING FOR MADPEA!!!!! I newarly fell of my chair a few days ago when I saw the message, but now I'm just dancing on clouds abou it.. YAY N STUFF!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Flutter in Redhead
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Top & Apron: Tres Blah - Summer Fete Apron in Black
Jeans: erratic - Gigi Jeans in Acid
Pose, Stool, Fire, Cup & Speech Bubble: MadPea - This is Fine (Available until April 5th at equal10)
Cheese Shelves & Posters: BlackJack - Amsterdam Gacha Items
Other Shop Decor: D-LAB - Cheese Shop Gacha Items
Plants: {what next} - Swiss Cheese Plant
Backdrop: Synnergy.Tavis - Sotto Cafe {360} Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment