Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Glutton for Chicken Tenders

I have to stop thinking about blogging and what I want to focus on whilst I am hungry... My blog and randomness that goes with it tends to be influenced by my mood as much as by the things that I need to make sure I'm covering. Today, you can probably guess I've been feeling more than a little hungry... 

I am definitely suffering with a case of feeling like a glutton - and if you haven't noticed by now this is my third in the seven sins collection that are fitting the Pitaya Deadly Sins Banners, this follows the Pride and Sloth sins - and maybe it's just because I'm in a yucky mood, but I want a HUGE load of junk food... The idea of burgers are making me crazy, and they dance around my head like a Hangry Halo - from Hangry at the current round of Kustom9 - making things even worse... I HAD to find food, and had to find it fast... Fast Food it is to be, and today sorry to the idea of burgers, I want chicken... I think I'm going to get myself a basket of Chicken Tenders - like the one from Junk Food - and become the glutton I'm destined to be... 

What is she wearing;
Halo: Hangry - Hangry halos in Burger n Fries (Available until April 10th at Kustom9)
Hair: Wasabi - Kitten Hair in Offbeat
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Glasses: (Yummy) - Spec-tacular Edibles in Greased Lightning
Nose Fries: FOXCITY - Tasty AF in Nose Fries
Cup: Half-Deer - Fast Food Clutter in Soda Drink Red
Top: everfaery - Leanne Crop Top
Basket: Junk Food - Chicken Tenders Basket
Pose: Focus Poses - Burger + Fries = Perfect Match in Pose 2
Banners: Pitaya - Deadly Sins Banner in Red
Backdrop: Focus Pose - California Burger Backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment