Thursday, April 11, 2024

The Queen's Key-per

There are so many royals in the world that I never knew about. That sounds like a silly statement but before I moved to the Netherlands I was totally oblivious to the fact that other countries in the world have monarchies... I LOVE a good fantasy novel, one with a fantasy kingdom ruled by any monarchy is a plus in my mind... There are so many to choose from, but when I grew up I ALWAYS wanted to be one of the Queens of Narnia... I wouldn't want to be a ruling Queen in RL but I could handle being a queen in a fantasy realm... 

I think if I was a Queen of a fantasy realm, I'd definitely be a benevolent queen.... Someone evil and dominating her lands, ruling with magic and modern innovations like her Time Lord Wings - from SHARD - that she'd had made in the Engine Room - which runs until April 20th by the way - and her very own Key Holder Owl pet - from Tardfish - that makes sure she never loses her keys to the treasure vault. 

What is she wearing;
Crown: Grasshopper - St Josephine Tiara (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Hair: Wasabi - Tenley FLF Ed. Hair in Absolute Pack
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Wings: SHARD - Time Lord Wings in Fatpack (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Outfit: UNA - Libra (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Pet: Tardfish - Key Holder Owl in Golden
Pose & Props (Book & Wand): Fashiowl - Platform 9 3/4, Pose 12
Backdrop: Paparazzi - Gothic Window 3

No comments:

Post a Comment