Thursday, April 4, 2024

Dance of the Demons

I've been full of so much sweetness, cuteness and colourfulness that I think I've been hiding behind the rainbow happiness and keeping the deep, dark, monstrous side of me hidden way deep down within. I know that my monstrous side ususally comes out when I'm happiest, but right now she's ready to come out to unleash Hell on people that are crossing my path. I love my life, I love my job and I love the things going on but there are just way too many people and I'm totally exhausted... I want to kick some butt, and I think that the monster in me is feeling fiesty... 

Tonight I'm feeling more than a little dark and dangerous, it's going to be an Evil Night there will be blood as the demon in me comes back out to play for the first time in a long time... 
Her Ancient Wings - a gorgeous pair of wings that can be with and without feathers from Aii - springing from her back, her Mephisto Tail - from LVL9 at Engine Room - slithers around her legs, and the matching horns appearing through her hair... It is the wounds on her Scarred Body - from Cubic Cherry, also at Engine Room until April 20th - and her Mercurial Mantis Eve arms - from mercurial, at Engine Room too - that show just how much this angel has fallen. She may still have her feathers but those are the last remnants of her angel days... 

What is she wearing;
Horns: LVL9 - Mephisto Horns (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Hair: Foxy - Nox Hair in Red
Skin: amara beauty - Freya in Ivory
Blood: Izzie's - Face & Body Blood & Wounds
Body Burns: [Cubic Cherry] - Scarred body (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Wings: Aii & Ego - Ancient Wings
Arms: mercurial - Mantis Eve Arm (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Outfit (Including Collar): Paper + Antler - Elodie in Colour 3
Tail: LVL9 - Mephisto Tail (Available until April 20th at Engine Room)
Sparkles: Cole's Corner - Glitterati & Starstuff
Pose: Fashiowl - Gadea, Pose 11
Backdrop: PALETO.Backdrop - EVIL NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment